These questions should be used as a general guideline for our valuable clients. Factors like, order quantity, type of fabric, cost making and lead time. These questions and answers relate to the most frequent and common orders we process. Please do not hesitate to contact directly if you do not get your desire question's answer.
|Q: What is your Minimum Order Quantity?
| A: Typically we ask for a MOQ of 5000 pieces. However, it depends on the product.
|Q: What steps would you follow to execute an order?|
A: The following steps have been taken to execute an order from the very beginning to end:
• Preproduction Sample with your comment on it shall be handed over to the factory.
• Confirmation about in house status of required Fabric and Accessories in the factory premises.
• Test cutting on Pre production sample for being assure of Fabric shrinkage, accessories placement accuracy, Garment Measurement, print or embroidery position etc.
• After test cutting report we go for bulk Production.
• Quality maintains by our expert quality team members.
• Finally ship the goods by the schedule.
|Q: What would be required to make a sample?
|A: To make a sample we need detail information like full sample description, Fabric details, color sketch, Measurement chart, accessories details (if any), print or embroidery detail(if any) with color and quality.|
|Q: How long it may take to make a sample?
|A: Generally, it takes one week but depends on product.|
|Q: Do you label there, or do I have to do it?|
|A: Yes, we do label here as per your designed tags and labels.|
|Q: What if I don't like the sample that I received.|
|A: Please, let us know that you want to make the change, we will fix it and send you the rectified sample and it will continue till your requirements/ satisfaction.|
|Q: Is shipping included?|
|A: Usually, we ship FOB Chittagong.|
|Q: How should we pay for our order?|
| A: We require one of these forms of payment for all new clients:
1) Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight
3) Collection Draft.
4) Cash in Advance
|Q: What types of facility you provide for your customers?|
|A: Please see our services in the website.|
|Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you do not find your desired question’s answer.|